Friday, September 22, 2023

"There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone."

26 Septiembre, 2012. 

"There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. 

I wasn't cause I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought that if I loved someone and then it fell apart I might not make it. 
It's easier to be alone. Because what if you learn that you need love and then you don't have it? What if you like it? And lean on it? What if you shape your life around it? And then it falls apart? 
Can you even survive that kind of pain? Loosing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is death ends, this? It could go on forever."

Grey's Anatomy. 
-------

"Hay una razón por la que dije que sería feliz solo.

No lo fui porque pensé que sería feliz solo. Fue porque pensé que si amaba a alguien y luego se desmoronaba, tal vez no lo lograría.
Es más fácil estar solo. Porque, ¿qué pasa si aprendes que necesitas amor y luego no lo tienes? ¿Y si te gusta? ¿Y apoyarse en ello? ¿Qué pasa si moldeas tu vida en torno a ello? ¿Y luego se desmorona?
¿Podrás siquiera sobrevivir a ese tipo de dolor? Perder el amor es como dañar un órgano. Es como morir. La única diferencia es que la muerte termina, ¿esto? Podría continuar para siempre."

Grey's Anatomy. 

No comments: